Filtering, Tagging, and Building Boards in the Prospect Database
Organize your recruit lists simply or detailed!
A. Filtering Prospects
What is a Filter? A process to only show you the selected criteria of recruits you wish. (Ex. Graduation Year, Position, Area Coach, Rating / Status)
- When you first login to Recruit Suite you will be directed to the Athlete Database page.
- Click Funnel Button at Top of Page (right of search bar). *Filters will load on right side of the page.
- Choose the filters you want to load. Ex. 2021 DEs & OLBs, Coach Smith FL Recruits, 2020 Commits & Offers, etc.
- Click Load Filter button.
- Prospects will load for your use.
B. Tagging Prospects
What is a Tag? A particular list that you use to organize a group of recruits (Ex. Head Coach Hit List, Scholarship Offers, Camp Invites, December OVs, etc)
- Filter applicable prospects you wish to view.
- Hover over selected prospect’s profile picture (Check box will appear)
- Check Box (A grouping of new buttons will appear at the top of the database)
- Click the TAG Button
- Choose the Tag you wish OR Create a new tag at top
- Click SAVE
C. Building Prospect “BOARDS”
What is a Board? A specific saved criteria that you can instantly message (Ex. Commits, Coach Jones Hit List, Top Juniors, etc)
- Filter applicable prospects you wish to view. (By class, coach, position, tags)
- After Prospects Load, click filter button.
- Once the filter is open, find the white text block that reads “Name Filter”.
- Create filter name (Check Share with your Team box below for other users on your team to see/access.)
- Click Save as a Board button.
- Board will be saved on the left column of database page